Tuesday, October 8, 2013
1. If F.C Kohli was the first to be choosen by JRD Tata, who was the second?
Answer – Nani paikekar. 2nd ceo of TCS.
2. which Tata company funded lifeline Express ?
3. Which TATA Brand gets it’s name from “is an interstellar cloud of dust, hydrogen, helium and other ionized gases?
Answer- NEBULA from Titan.
4. Which TATA company launched ‘Ecoplus ‘ which is Acrylic Distemper water based,interior finish.
Answer- TATA pigments.
Saturday, October 5, 2013
TATA CRUCIBLES CORPORATE GUWAHATI FINALS 2013
1. This kind of tax existed in 18th and 19th century and introduced in 1696 under William 3 because of the fact that people have more number of ventilation in their house and thus tax was levied. What?
Answer- Window Tax.
2. Which English word derived from the adjective ‘To form or gather into a mass or whole’?
3. In the early 1900’s , exactly in 1907 ________ created in Gujrat by the Gandhi family. 2 years agothis was in news for a character Ranchod Gandhi and they used have a specialisation in fountain company. Fill in.
Answer- Vadilal Icecreams.
4. According to the trademark, it is defined as a means of scratch or group around to find, collect and put together. What?
5. Famous car launched by this gigantic corporation means ‘sport of the kings’ that shared it’s name with a famous confectionary brand.
6. Nencn Kona was the first officially allowed commercial from US to USSR. What?
Answer- Pepsi Cola.
Saturday, September 21, 2013
TATA CRUCIBLES CORPORATE GUWAHATI REGIONALS 2013
1.”My greatest strength as a consultant is to be ignorant and ask a few questions” Which Management Guru and author said these lines?
Answer- Peter Drucker
2. While at Ford this executive created “56 for 56” campaign offering loans on 1956 model year cars with 20% down payment at 56$ in monthly payments for 3 years. Who?
Answer- Lee Iocoacca
3.” To remove water from a boat by repeatedly filling a cantilever & emptying it over the side” Which management term evolved from this which is done to mean a company when it sinks?
4. Country club India has signed with which celebrity as it’s new brand ambassador?hint- glamorous sportsperson
Answer- Sania Mirza
5.Author of Business@speed of thought
Answer- Bill Gates
6. Canara Bank has declared Kunjupannai village in Nilgiri district as _________ free. Fill in.
Answer- Money lending.
7. Ashish Hemrajani and Parikshit Dar are the founders of which entertainment portal in India?
8. Which pharma giant has come up with an agreement with the puducherry govt for pulling our diabeted and hypertension of old people?
Answer- Pyra Labs.
9. Philosophy of which Brand , “ Leather , sport and a tradition of refined elegance”
10. Picture of License of a person
Answer- driving license of JRD TATA.
11. Which publisher began it’s operation by purchasing “dress” in 1913
Options- conde nast / vogue/ Time
Answer- conde nast.
12. Which anti-virus was developed by Pavel Baudis and Eduard Kucera in prague which means ‘huge reach’?
13. Which sportswear company named a former footballer Bjorn gulden as it CEO?
14. Which marketing field studies “consumers' sensorimotor, cognitive, and affective response to marketing stimuli”?
Answer- Neuro Marketing
15. Logo of an antivirus company.
16. This Indian worked for IBM in India from 1973 to 1976, then moved to the United States, where he earned an MBA from Harvard Business School in 1978. He joined McKinsey & Co., but returned to India in the early 1980s.. He now works as the president of Berkshire Hathways. Who?
Answer- Ajit Jain.
17. What was Jawarharlal Nehru referring to when he was expressing his views for a particular event held in 1957 by these words “ silent, but far reaching revolution”?
Answer- Decimalisation of Currency
18. Which fashion designer, textile maker, craftsman was awarded the padmashree in 2013?
Answer- Ritu Kumar
19. Whose concept “ Fortune at the bottom of the pyramid”?
Answer- C K Prahlad.
20 pic shown
Answer- Yash Birla